Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ahhh... it worked!!

finally they are uploading... here are some pictures for you:


this is our banda after we cleaned the gecko poop off the bed. you can't tell in this picture but the ceiling doesn't meet the walls and the frig was something else.... i felt like i was at a bad church camp. The fuzz around my head is my hair, lets just say it was a looonnnnggg bus ride.





this is our upgrade to a cottage... you may not be able to tell but we could.









Just some sunrise pictures...






these are our camel friends... the one in the back is George. He is the one who wanted to sunbath with us. Did you know that camels have a hoof like thing on thier chest? The one in front is the one I rode. He had a powerpuff girls saddle. Pretty sweet.





this is a veiw from on top of a camel, in case you were wondering.








this baboon may not look like it but he was definitely galloping towards ready to kill us and eat our lunch. The other monkey is similar to the one that tried to steal our breakfast. I mean really, can't they get their own food?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The camels on the beach crack me up. It looks like George's friend is doing some sweet yoga moves or something. I am imagining a Candid Camera episode where they plant camels on the beaches in Malibu and watch how people respond. I want the yoga camel to be stretching out right next to one of those ladies who drags her yoga mat out to the beach at sunrise.

The water looks beautiful! Sort of makes up for the presents the geckos left you on your bed. Maybe they thought they were doing you a favor, like room service. Some establishments leave mints on your pillow, others send in the geckos! I'm wondering whose job it was to clean off the comforter or was it a group effort. Seems like a good thing to flip a coin over...

See you soon!

therambler said...

the sunrise pics are really good. you've become quite the photographer! i just recently read about how to stop a runaway camel in my worst case scenario book.

kathryn said...

oh joce... how's it done?

Gina said...

I love the pictures! Was the camel ride free, or did you have to pay for it? I've heard it's scary riding a camel cause you're up so high! Although, it seems like they'd go pretty slow. I'm sure I could handle it! 5 more days:-)

kathryn said...

no... I had to pay for the camel ride. It cost an equivalent of couple bucks in US dollars. Not too bad at all... it was only scary when the sat down because the get down on their front legs first so you are completely tipped forward before they put their back legs down. It was pretty fun!