Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm home!

I made it back to the states. I am in the process of unpacking and settling in. My trip was pretty uneventful, except from London to Newark I was bumped up to business class. I definitely enjoyed that! Debriefing went well, it was nice putting faces to the names of the people I had just been e-mailing with. I definitely feel like I am reeling a bit from it all but it is good to be home. For those who live by me feel free to stop by or give me a call. I would love to catch up!

Thank you all of you for staying in touch with me through the blog, it was an encouragement to me knowing some many people were interested and praying. I think I may keep up with this now that I am home too, but it may not be nearly as exciting. See there are no baboons or public transportation here in Milford, at least not yet. So feel to stay in touch!

oh... and yes, one of the first things I did was straighten my hair... :)

3 comments:

Gina said...

I have been waiting for some kind of "I'm Home" entry. I'm glad that you finally satisified my anticipation. I know what you can comment on in your next spot; the good ole Milford Memories. I hear that people travel from as far as Kenya to be here!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they do travel that far and wide, Gina, and they park at the end of our street!:-)

I am glad you will keep blogging, Katie! Perhaps you will have some crazy run-ins with the Canadian Geese or a local squirrel. You never know. ..:-) WELCOME HOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Kathryn....

You may not remember our meeting at Jessica's on Mother's Day - but I remember being very impressed. I have read your blogs w/interest and learned from them...and had a few laughs in the bargain! Keep up your spritual work - I'm working on mine - your inspiration does make one want to do more meaningful tasks.