Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hello Mr. President

I met two children the other day. They were brothers. You'll never guess their names....ok, I'll just tell you. Georgebush and Billclinton. Yep, those were their first name. Vitalis was saying hi out of the car to Mr. Billclinton. I thought maybe he was just calling him that, but nope. It turns out his mom named both of them after our presidents. I didn't know if I should laugh our be honored that they thought so much of our president. I decided to laugh. My only regret is that I was unable to get a picture with them *sigh*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, I would have never guessed their names. How funny!

After watching the debates on Tuesday eve, I am wondering what their next sibling's name will be...

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Maybe you should consider naming your first born son Barak or something...Wow! I cant believe I am just now finding this blog...way fun. Miss you and cant wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!!!