Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sayonara!



I thought it was only appropriate to say goodbye to my trusty blowdryer...

Goodbye trusty blowdryer! You have gotten me through a lot of damp days. You have been more to me then just some old blowdryer, you have been my wet hair companion. I know, I know, it will be hard for me too. But just know that my hair will never be the same without you... some people say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I say absence makes the hair more curlier...

peace out my dear trusty blowdryer, peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that was sad, Kath! I think it was mostly to do with the picture. In a word: heartbreaking. I don't think I could have handled a farewell to Flatsy (yeah, she's your flat iron, I just named her). But, don't worry, friend, Meggy and I will take good care of her, along with all other items in the shrine that was once called your room.

Gina said...

I can't believe with you not living with electricity for two months you're most sad about your hairdryer. That is what I call simplicity, or maybe not.

therambler said...

be careful there with no power. the bathroom might be dark! haha! love you and i will be sure to tune in to your blog and read all about your adventures.

-therambler

Anonymous said...

I think I felt a tear :( That would be a very hard seperation, and takes a lot of will power to overcome. I hope you had a safe trip there, i didn't get to go to church yesterday, so im sad i didn't get to say goodbye to you. So I hope you arrived safely. i love you!