Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sooo Happy!


This is what I look like when I am really happy... why am I so happy you ask....

because God answers prayers... even the weird ones in weird ways!

You see Jessica made me a bracelet that was meant to remind me that she was praying for me. I had prayed that if it broke that it would break in a place where I could save all the beads, and that is just what God did. Let me just take you back to the night before...

You see, I woke up in the middle of the night with a bunch of hard things stuck in my pajama pants. I was just a tid bit out of it so I didn't think much of it and decided to go back to sleep. In the morning I remembered and began to investigate. Lo and behold there were all my beads tucked so nicely in my pajama pants. Now all I have to do is find some fishing line or floss to re-tie it! Thanks God!

But what is even cooler is that I felt like this was a reminder that God is concerned with the little things... even my luggage. Sooooooo thank you to all you have been praying because I found out about an hour ago that my luggage has arrived and is on its way to the compound!! Hence the happy face above!! Praise God for answered prayers!!!

9 comments:

therambler said...

luggage arrival is always a happy event. we must be somewhat close in timezone, cuz i'm the first to read and comment when you post in the morning. do you know how many hours you are ahead of me?

Anonymous said...

probably only like one hour... how fun is that! I think we are two hours different from london so probably only one from you...

Anonymous said...

it is about 10:25 am here...

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds to me like you guys are almost neighbors. Time zone neighbors. I wish I had a cool time zone neighbor--I'm stuck with Wisconsin.

You do look mighty happy. My dad would say that is a smile that can eat a banana sideways. It is exciting to hear how God has been showing His care for you in ways big and small!

Whelp, off to work. My three days of fun in the sun have come to an end...

Nate Youngblood said...

What do you know...those pajama pants with footies really do come in handy!

kathryn said...

tell me about it! Once you go footies you never go back! and Jessie, I think I may try that whole eating a banana sideways thing...sounds tasty!

Gina said...

Katie I have to confess. The reason your luggage was so late is because they found me in it and had to send me back. Otherwise it would have been there on time. I tried darn it, I tried.

kathryn said...

Gina! I told you not to get in there...

dawnliza said...

Katie- I am so glad that your luggage made it safely to you!! No more greasy spoon!!! (I am happy for the African people who do not know what this is.) I hope God continues to bless you in every area!!

Love ya!!